Since I still can’t figure out to copy and paste those fantastic awards to my side bar, let’s pretend I’m so secure in myself that I don’t need to show off. But really I’ll be working on it all night. Thanks so much to http://funnyfornothingblog.wordpress.com/2013/09/02/its-the-award-season/ for the Versatile Blogger Award. I love the 11 question prompts for which I’ve put my answers below especially since they give me a break from my midlife crisis. If you fancy a particular question, please share your response – I’d like to learn more about each person thoughtful enough to stop by.
1. If you had to think of another name for your blog, what would it be? Runningawayfrom50
2. What’s your favourite quote/ saying? What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.
3. What’s the worst joke you’ve made/ heard? My son made it up when he was 5 – Why did the cow cross the road? To get a milkshake.
4. What’s your favourite television show? The Partridge Family
5. Describe yourself in one word. Worrywart
6. Do you have an object that you consider to be your lucky charm? My grandmother’s ring.
7. Which type of chocolate is best: white, milk or dark? All of the above.
College – white chocolate, Pregnancies – milk chocolate, Late 40s – dark chocolate
8. What’s the best non-fiction book you’ve read? Private Parts by Howard Stern
9. What’s your favourite word? Bittersweet
10. Are you philosophical person? Sometimes?
11. What’s the capital of Greenland? I cheated – Nuuk